Friday 14 March 2014

I Can't Sing - The X Factor Musical

Last night me and my friend saw I Can't Sing The X Factor musical. We preview tickets for only £20, which is bargain for a night at the theatre. When we arrived we were told our seats and had been changed to better ones which was good as our original seats were behind a pillar - thanks Palladium! To top this off, there were three empty seats next to us, so we moved along for an even better view! We were three rows from the front!!

I don't really know how to describe this musical, its written by Harry Hill and is so wacky, out of this world and crazy! The story is completely bonkers, its takes the mickey out of the X Factor, but kinda glorifies Simon.

However the stage production, costumers and dancing is amazing. The actors are so talented, it made me wish I kept up dancing and made me want to get back on the stage! There is so much for your eyes to see, and lots of special effects (even magic) and lots of outfit and stage changes too.  I won't spoil it but the special effect at the end was my favourite bit!

It is also very funny, the jokes are adult humour and brilliant! It is definitely a light-hearted musical to go and watch for a good laugh!

I don't know if I would choose to see it again, however it is a musical I can tick off my list that I have seen in London's West End.

Thanks for a great evening Simon Cowell! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment