Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Wardrobe - Forever 21 & Topshop

So yesterday was officially the first day of spring so I have decided to share with you my recent purchases to brighten up my wardrobe and bring some colour to my outfits.

Last week myself and a friend headed to Oxford Street in the sunshine! We started in Topshop and walked down Oxford Street ending at Forever 21.

I have a love hate relationship with Forever 21. Sometimes I go and come out with nothing, or something I go and come out with an array of new clothes. Luckily this time was a success, and I was completely in love with everything in the shop! I knew it was going to be as success as soon as I walked in and picked up the aztec crop top below instantly!

Aztec Crop Top - Forever 21 - £5.50
Cream crop top - Forever 21 - £8.75
Set 3 scrunchies - Forever 21 - £1

My favourite item was the neon green skirt, it is made of a strange material and has a skater skirt feel to it, but also body con too! It was only £10.50 a complete bargain! Perfect to wear on a night out with a crop top and heels. When the weather gets hotter in the summer the skirt will be ideal with a beautiful necklace and some sandals.

Neon green skirt - Forever 21 - £10.50

I also treated myself to two flower necklaces, ideal for Spring/Summer 2014. The necklaces in forever 21 are excellent value and their collection was amazing, there was lots to choose from and I wanted them all! I cannot wait to go back to pick up some more! I think I have a slight addiction to costume jewellery!

Forever 21 - £8.40

Forever 21 - £11.65

Finally from Forever 21 I also bough a plain cream crop top (picture can be seen at the top), this is a very versatile item and will look great with a chunky necklace and some shorts in the summer, or some jeans when its cooler.

From Topshop I treated myself to a pair of light blue 'Joni' jeans. I think Topshop make the best jeans around, and they always fit me perfectly. The Joni jeans were no exception and are the perfect highwaisted skinny jeans.I think the light denim is perfect for spring. They look great with the pineapple top (from Forever 21) tucked into them, with some ballet pumps.

Topshop - Joni Jeans £36
Forever 21 - £7.25



I also bought a white basic crop top from Topshop. I recently bought some short denim dungarees off eBay and think the white crop top will be perfect to wear underneath the dungarees in the summer with a pair of converse!

Topshop - £10
I think these perchases will be perfect in the sunshine and I cannot wait for the sun to come back out so I can wear them! Where have you been shopping recently and what was your favourite purchase?

Happy sunny shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment