Wednesday 9 April 2014

Nike X Liberty

So I admit, I have a slight obsession with trainers. I have two pairs of Nike hi-tops, a pair of New Balance 966, 2 pairs of Nike Free Runs and a pair of Puma Suedes!

I think its funny, how trends go in circles, when I was younger it was so very cool to wear trainers (especially those Cica trainers with lights in, remember them?!). Then when I was in secondary school you would be bullied for wearing trainers, now 2013/14 trainers are back in fashion, and I cannot get enough of them!

Anyway, I have absolutely fallen in love with the Nike X Liberty collection! This is a collaboration with Nike and Liberty London for Spring Summer 2014. Surprisingly enough they are all sold out online, not that I could afford to buy them, but I can only dream!

The trainers have the iconic Liberty floral print, which adds a girlie nature to them, but could also quite easily be worm by males. I love the iconic liberty print, and will one day own a classic liberty silk scarf, and think the print looks stunning on a pair of trainers!

My favourite three of the collection can be found below:

Nike Air Max 1 - £105
Nike Blazer - £95


Nike Internationalist - £75


These can also be teamed with the Nike X Liberty apparel collection, which is also available online and in store!

What do you think of the new Nike X Liberty collaboration? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment