Monday 5 May 2014

Bank Holiday Ice Creams

Today I went to St Albans with my friends for ice cream in the park. I love St Albans, the town is so pretty with lovely shops and the park with the Cathedral is lovely for a walk or to chill in.



It was very busy because of the lovely weather, with lots of families enjoying picnics, playing ball games and also people with small motorised sailing boats on the lake.



We enjoyed the traditional ice cream from Inn on the Park, it was Kelly's of Cornwall Whip with a flake - mmmm!




Now to my outfit: I wore Aztec trousers from Topshop with a plain black top and denim jacket. I love the trousers from Topshop they are so comfy and are great when the weather is sunny but not hot enough to get your legs out!! Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to them online, however a similar can be seen here.   I teamed the trousers with a plain top from H&M, these plain strappy tops are a necessity in the wardrobe and I have many in different colours. I got my denim jacket last year in H&M for only £9.99 - bargain! I think denim jackets again are brilliant for when the weather is not too hot!



 My shoes are from Office featured in my Kimono blog post. They are super comfortable and are summer necessit - I think the colour is very different!

Finally the nail paint:

Finger Nails - OPI: Minnie Mightie Bow
Toe Nails - Barry M: Gelly Hi Shine Plum
Now back to work tomorrow :( What a lovely bank holiday weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment