Saturday 31 May 2014

Things I'm Loving - May

So May draws to a close and June is round the corner! In 9 days I will be flying to America to work in Walt Disney World Florida, so June is going to be a pretty amazing month.

Now for my May favourites :) 

1) Jelly Shoes

I have a pair of pink jelly shoes, which have featured on my blog. I didn't think I would wear them as much as I would. They are so comfy, I've even worn them on a night out! 

Here are my favourites! 

Nina Heeled Jelly Sandals - Topshop £26

Mint Green Jelly Sandals - New Look £9.99
JuJu Maxi Low Jelly Coral Exclusive - Office £20


2) Yeo Valley Yogurt

Yeo Valley yogurt was on offer in Waitrose so we decided to try them, and it was the best decision ever. The yogurt is so delicious, my three favourites are:

Greek Style with honey
Raspberry and Passion fruit
Mango and Vanilla



3) Flower Bun Holders

I have recently purchased some pretty flower bun holders, which also have featured on my blog. I think they make a messy bun look pretty. 

Asos Daisy Hair Bun Holder - ASOS £6.00

Pink Floral Top Knot Hairband - New Look £2.99

Multicoloured Flower Bun Top Hair Garland - River Island £8.00
Enjoy June! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment