Thursday 18 December 2014

Brothers Birthday

It was my brothers birthday last weekend and his favourite restaurant is Ask, so that was where we went!

We go to the one in Northwood which is a nice one, and the one McFly regularly visit!

For starter I had the Antipasto Classico Board, which came with salami, ham, olive tapenade, bread and salad.


For main I had Pollo Piccante con Pancetta Primi Pizza. This pizza is stone baked, and has a thinner crispier base. It was very tasty and I enjoyed it. I asked for mine with no mushrooms and less chillis!



However I will often have the chicken and mushroom risotto which is delicious, my brother had it this time!



We then all came home to homemade birthday cake which I made.





This was made with 3 eggs, the hummingbird bakery butter icing filling, then cocoa powder and icing sugar with water for the top, drizzled with melted white chocolate - yum! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment