Friday 5 December 2014

Lacrosse Christmas meal

Last night was our Lacrosse Christmas meal held at Vodka Revs in Sheffield.


We got ready super early as had to arrive between 7 and 7.30. We got ready and went to our friends to take some cute pictures before getting a taxi to Revs.

On arrival we were greeted with a glass of very sweet prosecco and we all mingled before being seated. We listened to the awards and then the food finally came. I had chosen turkey as my main, however I am pretty sure it was chicken that I was served. It also came with a very small pig in blanket, a teeny amount of stuffing and some potatoes. Then a bowl of brussel sprouts and parsnips and carrots was brought to the table for everyone to share. Unfortunately there was not enough to go around which was a shame. The whole meal to be honest wasn't that tasty, but that's what you get at a Christmas meal for 82 people!


I then had the brownie for pudding, which was served slightly warm with squirty cream and a bit of chocolate sauce. I thought it would be quite dry but it was alright! 


Although the food wasn't great it was lovely to spend the evening with all my lacrosse pals, sitting, chatting and drinking wine! 



We then moved onto a club called Viper Room's and had our own VIP area and danced the night away!


I love Christmas period and all the parities and loved my dress. I bought it off bay, but it was a Topshop number but only cost me £6! 




No comments:

Post a Comment