Saturday 21 March 2015

Recent Beauty Haul

I have never done a beauty post as all the posts I read the photographs look absolutely amazing! I cannot afford a great camera just yet so my pictures never look the same, so I have never braved a post myself!

However, that said I love make-up and in particular buying and trying new make, so when John Lewis were doing Price Match on many make-up brands, plus my discount on top I jumped at the chance.

The well anticipated Roller Lash by Benefit was even on the price match and I am a sucker for new mascara's so had to buy it. I wear mascara everyday, so I always spend more on eye make-up as I feel I get my money's worth. The mascara is great, I really like it. The bottle is very unique and I love the brush and feel it definitely extends your lashes.





Additionally, I have been wanting to try the new Clinque Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer. This comes with a strange brush, kind of like a concealer one, which I was not expecting. However I am enjoying wearing the foundation/concealer. However because it is quite thick I only wear it for a night out!



Lastly, when working at Harrods I was recommended to try the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. I am so glad a customer recommended it, as it has now become my favourite eye liner to wear on a night out. I find it so easy to apply with the ultra-thin brush and have even perfected the perfect flick!! When working at Harrods, I bought two brushes and two of the gel pots and they have lasted me 2 years. However, I needed a new one and this was the ideal opportunity.



I hope you enjoy my first every Beauty Blogger post!

No comments:

Post a Comment